This comissioned guitar was delivered February 23, 2011. I had hoped to
deliver it at the recent Larry Clyman/Bruce Sexauer concert at
Schoenberg Guitars, but the customer couldn't make it, so I
practiced my music instead.
- This instrument features my last (of 15) "Old German"
Spruce top and a
set of flitch matched Brazilian Rosewood, the best in my wood locker.
- Snakewood binding over Abalone purfling throughout.
- MOP side dots and all othe inlays are Abalone.
- Honduras Mahogany neck.
- Best Ebony fingerboard and bridge.
- Brazilian head[plates from same wood as back and
- Jorg Graf tuning machines.
- Oil Varnish finish.
- Jeff Hoffee Carbon Fiber Case.